Corporate Finance Specialist/ Senior Specialist
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Specialist/Senior Specialist to join our Corporate Finance team in Ataşehir HQ Office!
Let’s get to know each other!
We produce energy for a better future by respecting life.
We aim for operational excellence with our power plants located all over Turkey and our portfolio consisting of 56% renewable energy sources; we produce energy for the future in a flexible, efficient, and sustainable line. As the leading player in the energy trade, we aim to create value for our shareholders by optimizing our diversified production portfolio and for our business partners with our structured products.
- Ensuring the accuracy of comprehensive long-term financial models,
- Managing relations with all financial institutions comprising of international and local banks, DFIs & IFIs, coordination of all relevant documentation and reporting requirements,
- Coordination of stakeholders, both internal & external, during financing processes
Supporting treasury department while managing FX and hedging transactions of the company,
- Monitoring and reporting the developments in Turkish and international financial markets,
- Execution and monitoring of correct accounting records, working closely with the accounting team for correct recognition and booking of loans and cash flows in financials.
- Being a member of a competent finance team in the complex business environment of power generation & trade.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong academic background (degree in finance, business administration, mathematics, financial engineering, statistics or equivalent),
- 4 - 6 years of experience in corporate or banking environment, preferably in project finance / credit underwriting divisions of banks,
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in project finance, structured finance, investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, loan management and documentation; energy sector experience is a plus,
- Experience in international banking environment, IFI’s, DFI’s and debt capital markets,
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in derivative financial instruments, cash management and daily banking operations,
- High level of financial modelling, financial mathematics and excel competence, VBA experience is a plus,
- Being a CFA Charterholder or a L2/L3 candidate is a plus.
- Bloomberg/Reuters and MS Office applications knowledge, SAP experience is a plus,
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills,
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment, strong interpersonal teamwork skills,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Corporate Finance Specialist/ Senior Specialist | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn