Health and Safety Manager (Tufanbeyli)
We are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join our team in Tufanbeyli!
Let’s get to know each other!
We produce energy for a better future by respecting life.
We aim for operational excellence with our power plants located all over Turkey and our portfolio consisting of 56% renewable energy sources; we produce energy for the future in a flexible, efficient and sustainable line
As the leading player in the energy trade, we aim to create value for our shareholders by optimizing our diversified production portfolio and for our business partners with our structured products.
- Establish and manage proactive and behavioural HSE culture,
- Development and management of the OHS system in accordance with the relevant legislation, international standards,
- Preparation of Occupational Health and Safety plans, monitoring and controlling the work in accordance with the plans,
- Establishment and development of systems such as Emergency Management Plan, Fire and Traffic Plans in accordance with legal and international legislation,
- Dissemination of OHS applications for subcontractors,
- Establishing the KPIs, structure the reports, and regular reporting,
- Managing, motivating and supporting a large team in a time-sensitive and challenging environment, including the creation and implementation of development plans.
Who are we looking for?
- Graduated from engineering departments of universities,
- At least 15 years of experience in Occupational Health and Safety,
- Preferably employed in power plants or petrochemical sectors,
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment,
- Required International Safety Certification (NEBOSH or equivalent),
- Familiar with work related standards,
- Master the national legislation and field practices related to OSH is an advantage,y
- Proficiency in English and/or Turkish language skills,
- Ability to coach, train and inspire behavioural safety,
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal and team building skills and,
- Setting priorities and goals across the team and being clear about feedback.
Health and Safety Manager (Tufanbeyli) | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn