Technical Risk and Physical Asset Management Expert
We are looking for a Technical Risk and Physical Asset Management Expert to join our Asset Management and Sustainability team in İstanbul HQ!
Let’s get to know each other!
We produce energy for a better future by respecting life.
We aim for operational excellence with our power plants located all over Turkey and our portfolio consisting of 57% renewable energy sources; we produce energy for the future in a flexible, efficient, and sustainable line.
As the leading player in the energy trade, we aim to create value for our shareholders by optimizing our diversified production portfolio and for our business partners with our structured products.
The role will be responsible for facilitating the transformation of the company mission to technical and financial decisions, plans and activities with a risk-based approach to maximize physical asset value. The Physical Asset & Risk Management Business Expert will deliver asset and technical risk management related needs of the electrical power generation business that is currently in its operation phase. This involves several specific areas of professional activity including but not limited to the following:
- Develop, update, and communicate asset and technical risk management systems in line with ISO55000 and ISO31000.
- Prepare strategic asset life cycle plans and improve existing plans to increase their functionality for capital expenditures and know-how/lessons-learned documentation.
- Communicate and co-ordinate within functions to ensure good asset level planning and prioritization of activities.
- Utilize business opportunities and drive continual improvement for the asset life cycle.
- Sustain and develop robust technical risk management system already established in the company.
- Perform hazard analyses (failure mode and effects analysis, fault tree and event tree analysis, layer of protection analysis or equivalent, HAZID, HAZOP) and probabilistic risk assessment which includes report development, action item tracking, and development of closure strategies for action items.
- Assess and promote compliance with corporate process safety requirements.
- Set up, implement, and maintain process safety management system to prevent or mitigate (uncontrolled release of energy, mass, or material) compatible with company, industry and legal requirements.
- Be a member of the team who designs, constructs, and executes innovation or research- development projects for the organization.
- Assess and develop power plant documentation, procedures, instructions.
- Sustain and develop technical change management.
- Implement, sustain and develop compliance framework.
Who are we looking for?
- Academic vigor and enthusiasm for research and best practices adoption.
- The ability to work with other engineering disciplines and organizational functions at various locations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Open to learning and enthusiastic about pursuing a career in the field of Asset and Risk Management within the electrical power generation industry.
- Strong analytical thinking to add value to the raw data for a whole kind of process optimization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Software user experience
- Minimum 7 years of Electrical power plant operation/maintenance experience or 8 years of industrial or chemical process facilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on knowledge of ISO 55000 and ISO31000.
- Master of Science or Master of Engineering degree
- Quick adaptation to Business Intelligence software; PowerBI, Tableau, or ability to code modular software to address required solutions.
- General knowledge of UN Sustainability Development Goals.
Technical Risk and Physical Asset Management Expert | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn