Commercial Risk Analyst
We are looking for a Commercial Risk Analyst to join our Risk Culture team in Ataşehir HQ Office!
Let’s get to know each other!
We produce energy for a better future by respecting life. We aim for operational excellence with our power plants located all over Turkey and our portfolio consisting of 56% renewable energy sources; we produce energy for the future in a flexible, efficient, and sustainable line. As the leading player in the energy trade, we aim to create value for our shareholders by optimizing our diversified production portfolio and for our business partners with our structured products.
- Consolidating several types of commercial risks by gathering and translating information from related departments across the business,
- Assessing and measuring both domestic and overseas operations commercial risks regularly and developing necessary systems,
- Developing and maintaining risk and control models in collaboration with data analytics teams,
- Validate forward price curves,
- Monitor positions, P&L and risk exposures of front offices and report risk limit violations,
- Support credit risk management by assessing counterparties and overseeing collateralization requirements,
- Register operational risk incidents and monitor implementation of mitigation actions,
- Taking active role in establishing and updating risk policies and procedures,
- Assist in preparation for presentations to Executive Management for regular meetings.
Who are we looking for?
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in related fields,
- Enthusiasm for learning and personal development,
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment, strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical thinking, and communication skills,
- Knowledge of MS Office applications & preferably MS Power BI
- Experience in any of the following topics is a plus: Energy Market (Trading, Pricing and Revenue Management, Green Energy, Balancing, Origination), Financial Risk Metrics
Commercial Risk Analyst | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn