IT Business Partner/ Business Relationship Responsible
We are looking for IT Business Partner/ Business Relationship Responsible to join our team in Ataşehir HQ Office!
Let’s get to know each other!
We produce energy for a better future by respecting life.
We aim for operational excellence with our power plants located all over Turkey and our portfolio consisting of 56% renewable energy sources; we produce energy for the future in a flexible, efficient, and sustainable line.
As the leading player in the energy trade, we aim to create value for our shareholders by optimizing our diversified production portfolio and for our business partners with our structured products.
- Influences and partners with business to understand business strategy. Interacts on a regular basis with business leadership to ensure needs are understood and IT updates are communicated on a consistent basis.
- Possesses an excellent understanding of the business processes, strategy and global perspective.
- Engage with project and program leads from each business unit to ensure they understand the objectives for joint strategic efforts.
- Translates business requirements into functional requirements as a strategic partner and performs business process mapping.
- Identify business value when developing ideas with a focus on digital awareness, risk assessment, business continuity and business capability requirements.
- Identify strategic business function opportunities both short-term and long-term and track adoption across the relevant departments.
- Develop multi-year business capability roadmaps with enterprise architecture.
- Ensuring conflicting stakeholder requirements are mediated appropriately.
- Tracking customer and technology trends that could impact customer perception and service provision.
- Identifies industry trends and makes recommendations on how to enhance the existing business processes.
- Proactively sense and anticipate changes affecting strategy in the environmental landscape including organizational improvements, technological advancements, and evolving organization needs.
- Maintain creativity and innovation by staying on top of industry and technological trends.
- Provides regular status reporting and business insight to IT Leadership.
Who are we looking for?
Individual shall act as a BRM (Business Relationship Manager) between business units and IT and digitalization team, to expedite business units’ digitalization efforts. In order to understand the business needs properly, domain knowledge in energy area (preferably in upstream of the value-chain) is a strong differentiator. As Uretim IT team is being positioned as digital business services party within company, knowledge of digital business models and strong understanding of digital revenue patterns is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field, or equivalent-related IT experience. MBA in IS or other master’s degree is beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 years of business unit facing experience.
- Experience with vendor management, contract management, bid management, Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for Proposals (RFP) reviews.*
- Must be comfortable in collaborating with business leads, understanding business strategy/processes, looking for innovative solutions to drive business enhancements both for internal business users and external customers.
- Good understanding of current and emerging technologies, and of how other enterprises are using them to drive digital business.
IT Business Partner/ Business Relationship Responsible | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn