Information Security and Compliance Specialist
- Will work effectively with business units to facilitate information security risk assessment and risk management processes
- Will work with regulatory organizations and understanding local and global regulations.
- Will work with the rest of IT teams for improving the security score of organization.
- Will be responsible to develop effective project plans for improving the security standards of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in a information security
- Hold information security & compliance expertise for IT and Business projects, provide the units with information as consultant, support project coordination
- Lead Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements KVKK, GDPR, DDO, EPDK
- Lead and Maintain Identity and Role Management Services in related IT Systems
- Lead and Maintain Data Leakage Prevention in related IT Systems
- Create, Monitor and Improve Security & Compliance KPIs
- Create and develop IT Security & Compliance culture throughout the organization
- Knowledge about Microsoft/Azure security solutions
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to drive the organization's digital business strategies
- Security certification is desirable, such as 27001 LA, CEH, OCSP
Information Security and Compliance Specialist | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn