Intraday Markets Specialist
We are looking for an Intraday Markets Specialist to join our team in İstanbul HQ!
Let’s get to know each other!
We produce energy for a better future by respecting life.
We aim for operational excellence with our power plants located all over Turkey and our portfolio consisting of 56% renewable energy sources; we produce energy for the future in a flexible, efficient and sustainable line.
As the leading player in the energy trade, we aim to create value for our shareholders by optimizing our diversified production portfolio and for our business partners with our structured products.
- Managing and analyzing asset positions in day ahead, balancing power, intraday and gas markets
- Commercial & Technical understanding of company’s power plants
- Optimizing and dispatching thermal-hydro and wind power plants of Enerjisa Üretim
- Understanding & implementing current relevant regulations
- Keep in close contact with both government and private sector participants and public institutions (Teiaş, Epiaş, DSI, MGM etc.)
- Keep in close contact with Enerjisa Generation Company
- Reporting on realized dispatch P&L and market reports
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master's degree preferably in Engineering, Economics, Financial Engineering or related fields
- Preferably 2 years of experience in Turkish Power Market
- Strong knowledge of Turkish Power Market Regulations and trading concepts
- Knowledge of physical power plant assets
- Trading and negotiation skills
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking and multitasking skills
- Good command of English both in verbal and written
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- No travel restriction
- No restriction for 7/24 shift working
Intraday Markets Specialist | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn