Our Company, Enerjisa Üretim, is looking for a motivated, hardworking and collaborative “Lawyer” with at least 3-years of post-qualification experience to work within our Legal and Compliance Department.
This duty will mainly focus on corporate and commercial law, energy law and finance law.
This position will directly report to Senior Lawyers of our Company.
- Turkish law degree (LL.B) from a leading university with a strong academic record
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a reputable law firm, company
- A demonstrated history of working in energy industry is a plus
- Excellent legal drafting and commercial skills
- Technical and legal risk awareness skills
- Demonstrating commercial understanding, good judgment on legal risk decision
- Business oriented, self-confident, team player and being able to work autonomously
- Excellent command in English (legal English)
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills both in Turkish and English
- No military service obligation for male candidates
- Providing legal advice on all activities of our Company
- Drafting and negotiating agreements i.e. power and gas agreements and finance agreements; EPC contracts, O&M contracts
- Working in M&A projects;
- Drafting all corporate documents of our Company
- Preparing standards forms and templates
- Following up regulatory changes on regular basis (i.e. energy regulation)
Lawyer | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn