Power Plants Performance Monitoring and Development Engineer
We are looking for a Power Plants Performance Monitoring and Development Engineer to join our team in İstanbul HQ!
Let’s get to know each other!
We produce energy for a better future by respecting life.
We aim for operational excellence with our power plants located all over Turkey and our portfolio consisting of 56% renewable energy sources; we produce energy for the future in a flexible, efficient and sustainable line.
As the leading player in the energy trade, we aim to create value for our shareholders by optimizing our diversified production portfolio and for our business partners with our structured products.
- Monitoring and reporting of electricity production facilities with BI applications,
- Creating and developing machine learning algorithms, creating reporting and tracking environment for models,
- Performing fundamental data analysis,
- To make action plans for enhancing the performance of the system she/he is responsible for,
- Developing condition monitoring system in electricity generation facilities, tracking and reporting abnormal behaviors,
- Root cause analysis of failures and performance losses,
- To carry out necessary engineering studies/research.
Who are we looking for?
- Graduated from Computer, Mechatronics, Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- 2-3 years of experience in electricity production,
- Data analysis experience,
- Advanced / Upper-Intermediate English (Written and Spoken),
- Hands-on experience with Python, R writing language,
- Machine Learning experience is required,
- Hands on experience about BI (Power BI) applications,
- Having or continuing a master's degree in data analysis or related fields is preferred.
Power Plants Performance Monitoring and Development Engineer | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn