Our company is searching for a motivated and collaborative “Attorney” with at least 3-year experience to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal procedures. Your duties will include following the process related disputes and lawsuits and supporting to compliance process especially personal data protection. It will also include legal support to the departments and power plants of the Company.
This position will directly report to the Senior Attorney.
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Minimum 3 years-experience (at least 2 years’ proven experience in dispute management)
- Proven experience in legal services
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly- analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Excellent command of English.
- Providing legal support on all dispute management procedures.
- Providing legal support to follow up all lawsuits related with the company.
- Providing legal support to business units and power plants related with all legal issues.
- Ensuring practically and effectively legal support to business units on Personal Data Protection Law.
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing, and assessing all legal document including agreements and other related documents in operations of the company.
- Providing legal opinion to business units by conducting research following up the current legislation.
- Legal support to all departments of the Company.
Attorney | Enerjisa Üretim | LinkedIn